SALES AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE
CLAYTON DEVELOPMENTS, SAINT JOHN’S NEWFOUNDLAND
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing Associate to join our Galway Living team in St. John’s, Newfoundland. The Galway Living master-planned residential community will be unlike any other in the province. The project totals 1400 acres with 115 acres to be developed over the next five years. Galway will be something truly special, designed to create a genuine sense of community for all aspects of life and offering a broad range of homes to suit any lifestyle – apartments and condos, townhomes and semi-detached units, and larger and smaller executive homes. This project is now fully approved and road construction will commence soon.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Sales Associate will work primarily from our Information Centre located in the new planned community of Galway. In addition to lot sales to builders and individuals, and customer service responsibilities, the sales and marketing associate will be responsible for other administrative duties related to the overall sales and marketing functions. The successful candidate will represent and manage our brand, while identifying business opportunities and anticipating emerging issues by taking the lead in industry associations and staying up to date with housing and market trends.
- Provide onsite customer service to individuals, builders, real estate agents, industry trades and community residents
- Meet with prospective individual purchasers and follow up with previous prospects
- Maintain an up to date prospect list, revise price lists and sales/marketing material as required
- Meet with staff and customers regarding survey plans, siting and grading plans, concept plans, etc.
- Prepare and execute agreements as well as conduct post-sales follow-up
- Handle in-person, telephone, electronic and social media inquiries after general business hours
- Distribute sales packages, prepare and deliver community newsletters and manage our social media accounts and websites
- Assist in the planning and co-ordination of community events
- Coordinate home shows
- Providing weekly updates on construction activity, sales data, visitor traffic and community news
- Undertake market research on home prices, lot prices, activity in other subdivisions, etc.
- Undertake customer surveys
- Other sales and non-sales related duties of a general nature required to sell and market the Galway project
- Assisting with builder sales, builder coordination and executing builder agreements
- Assisting in the planning and coordination of builder meetings
- Assisting the Project Manager when necessary with building design and approvals
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the following areas:
- Building and growing relationships with customers and co-workers
- Developing new customers and leveraging relationships to grow customer base
- Solution-based selling mindset
- Developing and delivering presentations
- University or College degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and marketing administration and customer service
- Extensive knowledge/experience in the real estate industry
- Knowledge of new home construction would be an asset
- Strong administrative skills with an eye for detail
Why work for our team?
We understand the importance of investing in and developing our people. We are collaborative and team oriented. We provide our team with the opportunities to grow and we create a safe environment for our people to bring fresh ideas to the table. We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated go-getter who shares our brand of excellence and integrity. If this sounds like the right fit for you please show your interest by submitting your cover letter and resume: firstname.lastname@example.org